Triple H has reacted to influencer and boxer Jake Paul paying homage to him by imitating his iconic entrance water spray.
On Saturday (October 29), Jake Paul will face UFC legend Anderson Silva in the Problem Child’s sixth professional boxing match.
During Friday night’s weigh-in, Paul sprayed water in the air in a similar fashion to his brother’s boss, Triple H.
The moment caught the attention of The Game, who retweeted a video of the water spit with the caption:
Jake Paul is not the only celebrity who has recently went viral for imitating Triple H. On October 13, artist Post Malone shared a TikTok video of himself and the WWE Chief Content Officer spraying water together, fuelling speculation about a potential WWE collaboration.
Jake Paul’s brother Logan Paul is preparing to face Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at Crown Jewel on November 5. This will be Logan’s third ever match, after teaming with The Miz to defeat The Mysterios at WrestleMania 38 in April, and pinning The Miz in singles action at SummerSlam in July.
Some have theorised that WWE will soon work with Jake Paul, who has been focusing on his professional boxing ventures in recent years.
Check out the announced card for Crown Jewel right here.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- News On Which Night Some WrestleMania Matches Are Set For
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- AEW Star Interested In Facing Goldberg In Retirement Match
- AEW Star Reveals Pitch For WWE WrestleMania Crossover Match
- Bobby Lashley Backstage Update With WrestleMania Status Uncertain