WWE received a good amount of backlash this week following the return of the Velveteen Dream. He had returned last week on NXT after a lengthy absence. Dream had been previously accused of sending inappropriate photos to a minor. Now, Triple H has reiterated that WWE found nothing against him regarding the allegations.
“We take all of these things very seriously, allegations or misconduct of any nature, we take very seriously. I’ll stand by what I said with CBS; we looked into it, didn’t find anything there in the manner of what we were looking for and we moved on. It doesn’t change the fact that we take it seriously and if there’s something there, we’ll look into it. That goes across the board for anybody.”
Triple H mentioned earlier this week that the reason Velveteen Dream was off television for so long was because of a car accident. Dream’s last match before returning had been at NXT Takeover: In Your House when he lost a Backlot Brawl to Adam Cole.
What do you think of the Velveteen Dream situation? Let us know on Twitter.
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- Former WWE Star Signs With IMPACT Wrestling
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Sami Zayn Makes Bold Statement On Twitter After Bloodline Betrayal At Royal Rumble
- Cody Rhodes Accused Of ‘Sucking Up’ To Tony Khan
- AEW Star Calls Out WWE For Management ‘War’, ‘Playing’ With Wrestlers’ Careers
- New Sami Zayn Shirt Revealed Following WWE Royal Rumble
- Dustin Rhodes Shares Message For Cody Rhodes Ahead Of WrestleMania 39