WWE is no longer owned by Vince McMahon, with the sale to Ari Emanuel and Endeavor official as of today (April 3).
The sale has led to a lot of confusion and questions about Triple H’s future and role in the company, with Vince McMahon being named as the new company’s Executive Chairman.
Vince McMahon addressed his potential role in creative, noting that he would be involved ‘on the higher level’, but wouldn’t be ‘in the weeds’.
In an update, an internal email was sent out within the company that noted that Paul ‘Triple H’ Levesque will remain as WWE’s Chief Content Executive, the role he has had in the company since July.
Per sources: An internal email was sent out in WWE and included the line that "Paul Levesque will remain WWE's chief content executive"
— John Pollock (@iamjohnpollock) April 3, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- Bianca Belair’s Hilarious Response To Bizarre Asuka WWE Trend
- Top WWE Star Reportedly Set To Face GUNTHER On June 5 Raw
- Who Advanced To The WWE Money In The Bank Ladder Match From Raw
- Former WWE Star Tells Current Star To ‘Text Triple H’ Following Independent Show
- What Sami Zayn Had To Say About The Bloodline Implosion On WWE Raw
- AEW Star Questions Crowd Reactions To CM Punk Ahead Of ‘Big Deal’ Return
- Absent AEW Star Rejected Recent Return Plans
- Update On Brock Lesnar WWE Schedule Ahead Of SummerSlam