Ever since Triple H took control of WWE creative last month following the retirement of Vince McMahon, the Game has already introduced multiple changes to the WWE landscape.
On top of simply rehiring released WWE stars such as Dakota Kai, Karrion Kross and Dexter Lumis, Triple H has also seemingly loosened the company’s former policy on wrestlers using their real names, or names they used outside of WWE, as evidenced by Johnny Gargano’s return under his real name.
One thing that many WWE fans have been asking for in recent years is for WWE to change up the designs of their championships, specifically the Universal Championship and the Raw Tag Team Championship, due to them being identical to the WWE and SmackDown Tag Team Championship, respectively.
However, in an update from Belt Fan Dan, who has broken many belt related news stories in the past, the rumours are that Triple H is hoping to make numerous belt design changes.
Triple H has already shown his interest in restoring the prestige of the championships in WWE, with the renewed focus on the United States and Intercontinental Championships on Raw and SmackDown recently, and the finals of the Women’s Tag Team Championship tournament set for next week’s Raw.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Former WWE Name Asks Liv Morgan Out On A Date
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Charlotte Flair Reveals Biggest Change Following Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative
- AEW Star Hints At In-Ring Retirement
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Mercedes Mone On WWE Exit: ‘Nobody Knows The Story’
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- What Happened At AEW House Rules March 18