On August 26, he sold 45,388 shares at $45.61 per share, amounting to a total of $2,070,146. The next day, August 27, he sold another 7,419 shares at $45.83, coming to $340,012
That means an overall total of $2,410,158 was sold over the course of August 26 and 27. He does still own 81,325 shares.
Triple H, Vince McMahon, Stephanie McMahon, and other executives in the company, have sold a substancial amount of stock in recent months.
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Major LA Knight SmackDown Plans Pulled Due To COVID-19
- Dominik Mysterio Reacts To Recent WWE Releases
- Update On Former WWE Stars Signing New WWE Deals
- WWE Announces Drew McIntyre’s Next Move After Releasing Matt Riddle
- Released WWE Star ‘Promises To Keep Going’ Following Release
- WWE Legend Shares Heartfelt Message For Dolph Ziggler After Release
- WWE Tag Team Returns On SmackDown