On the heels of his retirement announcement, Triple H has been spotted back in action, scouting talent for WWE.
While Triple H recently announced his retirement from in-ring competition, he did mention that he continued to work in a variety of capacities and now thanks to one Twitter user, he has been spotted back in scouting action.
In a clip posted by Twitter user dajosc11, Triple H can be spotted on the sidelines of a prospective WWE talent tryout in Dallas.
WWE recently announced that they would be holding exclusive, invitation-only tryouts for current collegiate athletes as well as recent college graduates held at the home of the Dallas Cowboys, “The Star” otherwise known as the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas beginning today, March 30.
WrestleMania week continues to roll on as preparations are being made for the most stupendous WrestleMania in WWE history set to begin on Saturday, April 1.
You can view the announced cards for WrestleMania Saturday (April 2) here, and WrestleMania Sunday (April 3) here.
Triple H is at the WrestleMania week tryouts in Dallas today. pic.twitter.com/ortiHRO8uE
— Danny (@dajosc11) March 30, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed