Last week, a report from POST Wrestling noted Triple H had visited the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, and that he was telling people he spoke to that he “was back”.
It still isn’t really clear what he meant by this, and new reports from both the Wrestling Observer and POST Wrestling suggest being “back” might not mean much at all.
The Wrestling Observer reported earlier this week that nothing had really changed since Triple H met people at the Performance Center, and now it turns out he wasn’t even at this week’s NXT 2.0 taping.
POST Wrestling notes the regular NXT 2.0 crew was running this week’s show as usual, and no-one seems to be any clearer on what Triple H’s role is going to be in the coming weeks and months.
Trips is currently serving as the executive vice president for Global Talent Strategy & Development of WWE, but his involvement in wrestling has been very limited for the past year after a serious health scare.
Triple H suffered a serious “cardiac event” last year, and has been fitted with a defibrillator in case of emergencies.
We’ll have to see if his involvement in NXT becomes more active in the future.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- Major WWE Star Undergoing Surgery?
- NXT Talent To Be Contestant On ABC’s ‘The Bachelorette’
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Beats Jesus, Donald Trump & More For Incredible World Record