According to a report from WrestleVotes over the weekend, interim WWE CEO Stephanie McMahon held a meeting with WWE talent ahead of the Money in the Bank premium live event, and the same report notes it was generally well-received.
Since the report came out, Fightful and PWInsider have both confirmed it, with both also adding Triple H and WWE President Nick Khan were also in attendance.
According to Fightful, all three are well-liked by talent, and went as far as saying Stephanie in particular is “outright adored” by many.
PWInsider was told by one source that it was very much a “rah rah” meeting, in which everyone was told that WWE is one big family that is working together, and noted no new ground was broken in regards to either the status of Vince McMahon or John Laurinaitis.
According to Fightful, Stephanie McMahon told talent that her door is always open to them, and PWInsider added the same was said by Triple H.
It was reportedly reiterated that Triple H, who took several months away from WWE due to health issues, is now back with the company full-time.
Both Fightful and PWInsider noted they have not heard that Vince McMahon was in the meeting, although he was in the building as head of creative for the Money in the Bank show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- Referee Bump In AEW Dynamite Main Event Leads To Controversial Finish
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- The Rock Shares Condolences To Iron Sheik’s Family: ‘Rest In Power, Uncle Sheiky’