WWE is discussing to bring back another former star.
As previously mentioned, the new regime led by Triple H is staying aggressive with securing former talent that could bolster the roster.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Dexter Lumis is among the talent that has been internally discussed to be brought back to the company.
The report notes that higher ups were planning to reach out to Lumis himself last week.
The former NXT star was released in April and has sparingly worked dates since then.
Lumis competed under his real name Samuel Shaw in a NWA Worlds Heavyweight Title match at June’s “Alwayz Ready” show and also worked a television taping match following the event.
Dexter Lumis was part of The Way stable in NXT with Johnny Gargano, Candice LeRae, Austin Theory and Indi Hartwell.
We will have further updates on the talent that WWE is discussing for a return when they become available.
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Faction To Receive New Name
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced