WWE Raw 30 came complete with a DX comedy segment that was received pretty well, but there was actually something you may have missed.
In addition to his line about “this booking stuff” being pretty hard, Triple H also broke the fourth wall on another ‘hidden’ occasion, but you can always count on someone to notice these things.
When Teddy Long’s entrance music started playing and he came out onto the stage, HHH can be heard reminding his pal Shawn Michaels: “Stop turning your back to hard camera!”.
Come on Trips, don’t be so hard on him. He’s just a rookie still learning his craft.
The moment was just another example of the informal nature of what was going on , with the DX segment as a whole being a lot of fun, largely thanks to Kurt Angle becoming an honorary member of the group in the absence of Billy Gunn.
Imperium interrupted the antics, and just as it looked like DX were about to get physical, they turned that into comedy as well and remembered that they were too old for that, instead bringing out Seth Rollins and the Street Profits to set up a six-man tag match.
The other members of DX have now taken to Twitter to comment on the segment with Imperium at Raw 30, which you can read about at this link.
You can hear the “Stop turning your back to hard camera!” moment in the video below at the 1:32 mark.
- Backstage Heat On Major WWE Star After Royal Rumble
- WWE Star Publicly Airs Grievances After Not Being Used For Months
- AEW Rampage Spoilers February 3, 2023
- Tony Khan Addresses Possibility Of AEW Signing Major Free Agent
- AEW Announces First Ever Live Event Series
- Cody Rhodes Reacts To Roman Reigns / Sami Zayn Segment From Royal Rumble
- Title Change On AEW Dynamite
- Vince McMahon Wanted X-Rated Addition To WWE Logo
- Lawsuit Filed Against WWE Over ‘Horrifying’ Vince McMahon Allegations
- Gunther Reaches Another Impressive WWE Milestone