Triple H has made many signings for WWE since he took over creative from Vince McMahon back in July.
While most of the recent WWE signings have been names that were previously let go from the company, there has been interest in some independent wrestling stars from the company.
Well, we may now know the identity of Triple H’s next WWE signing.
Per Cassidy Haynes of BodySlam.net, current NWA star Colby Corino’s contract with the promotion is set to expire at the end of this month, making him a free agent on January 1, 2023.
Corino will reportedly not be re-signing with the company when his contract expires after signing with the NWA in June 2021.
There is reportedly a lot of interest in Corino from WWE, with Haynes noting that once Colby is a free agent, it is expected he will be travel to Orlando to spend time at the WWE Performance Center.
It was also stated that if things go well for Colby during the trip, he can be expected to sign with WWE, reporting to NXT.
Corino is the son of former ECW and NWA World Heavyweight Champion Steve Corino, who works for WWE as a trainer and producer for NXT.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Report: WWE/Saudi Arabia Relationship ‘Absolutely A Factor’ In Sami Zayn Plans
- VIDEO: AEW Entrance Theme Plays At Royal Rumble Event
- Spoiler For Entrant #1 In Royal Rumble Match Revealed?
- Spoiler On NXT Star Brought In For WWE Royal Rumble
- Top WWE Star Declares For The Men’s Royal Rumble Match
- Big Change To The SmackDown Tag Title Contenders Tournament
- Top WWE Star Calls CM Punk ‘A Cancer’, Tells Him ‘Go Do Something Else’
- Spoiler On Former Champion Planned For Tonight’s Royal Rumble
- Find Out What Happened In The Kevin Owens Vs. Solo Sikoa Main Event On SmackDown
- Roman Reigns Addresses Rumors About The Rock WrestleMania 39 Match