The bout in question is a triple-threat tag match from the SmackDown brand pitting tag team champions The Bar against The Usos and New Day.
The Usos and New Day have both scored victories over The Bar in recent weeks in non-title matches so this was perhaps inevitable.
The full card for the pay-per-view, which takes place on December 16 in San Jose, California is:
- Daniel Bryan v AJ Styles – WWE Title
- Seth Rollins v Dean Ambrose – Intercontinental Title
- Becky Lynch v Asuka v Charlotte – TLC Match for SmackDown Women’s Title
- Ronda Rousey v Nia Jax – Raw Women’s Title
- The Bar v The Usos v New Day – SmackDown Tag Titles
- Braun Strowman v Baron Corbin – TLC Match. If Strowman wins he gets Brock Lesnar at Royal Rumble and Corbin loses GM powers. If Corbin wins he become permanent GM
- Finn Balor v Drew McIntyre
- Elias v Bobby Lashley
- Mixed Match Challenge Finals – Winning team gets #30 spots in Royal Rumble