WWE has announced a big Triple Threat women’s tag team match for tonight’s episode of SmackDown, which will be the first of the new decade.
Former WWE Women’s Tag Team Champions Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross team up against Dana Brooke & Lacey Evans, and Bayley & Sasha Banks.
Evans seems to have been positioned as the next challenger for Bayley’s SmackDown Women’s Championship, but has become embroiled with Bayley’s pal Sasha Banks of late.
This escalated a couple of weeks ago when Banks taunted Evans’ daughter at ringside, and continued on A Moment of Bliss last week as the ‘Sassy Southern Belle’ challenged Bayley & Banks to a tag match against her and Brooke.
That match did take place, and ended with Banks making Brooke tap out.
Here’s what the WWE.com preview has to say:
One week after Sasha Banks had the audacity to taunt Lacey Evans’ daughter right in front of The Sassy Southern Belle, Evans came onto “A Moment of Bliss” hosted by Alexa Bliss & Nikki Cross and called out The Boss & SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley to face her & Dana Brooke.
Though Banks and her best friend ultimately won the match, Evans is determined to get even one way or another. What will happen when Evans & Brooke battle not only Banks and Bayley, but the always-crafty Bliss & Cross as well?
WrestleTalk.com will have live coverage of tonight’s SmackDown from 8pm ET/1am GMT.
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other