Taya Valkyrie (fka WWE NXT’s Franky Monet) announced her return to AAA during Saturday’s (December 4) TripleMania Regia.
In a video package that aired during the event, Valkyrie told the Reinas De Reinas Champion Deonna Purrazzo that she’ll see her soon.
AAA shared the vignette on Twitter:
TAYA está de regreso @thetayavalkyrie ?
— Lucha Libre AAA Worldwide (@luchalibreaaa) December 5, 2021
Valkyrie has held the Reinas De Reinas Title three times, most recently winning the gold in September 2019, vacating the belt in February 2020 after signing with WWE. Deonna Purrazzo won the gold from Faby Apache at TripleMania in August.
Valkyrie was released by WWE on November 4. Following her departure, it was reported that AAA was interested in working with her again, as well as former WWE talents Karrion Kross, Scarlett Bordeaux and Gran Metalik.
- WWE Star Eyes Up Top Free Agent Match
- WWE Star Injured Indefinitely, Pulled From Big Match
- New WWE Faction Member Revealed
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement
- Insane Cody Rhodes WWE Record Revealed
- WWE Star Debuts With New Ring Name
- Interesting Cody Rhodes WWE Raw Detail Revealed
- WWE Star Replaced By CM Punk
- Potential Big Change To WWE Event Schedule Revealed
- WWE Ends 36-Year Tradition