WWE Hall of Famer Lita made her shocking return to WWE last month, coming to the aid of Becky Lynch against Damage CTRL.
Becky and Lita then went on to capture the Women’s Tag Team Championship thanks to the returning Trish Stratus, with the three of them set to face off against Bayley, Dakota Kai and IYO SKY at WrestleMania.
Speaking to Graham Matthews of Bleacher Report, Trish spoke about the pairing, and why she thinks Lita and Becky teaming up makes sense, as she believes the two to be ‘very similar’.
“It’s a great dynamic because she and Lita are very similar. They forged that path of doing it their own way and their M.O. was living that out.
“I’ve been a fan of Becky’s for so long. We had some interaction at a live event in Toronto and we had some fun just going back and forth. It’s a nice mix.
“Just being able to go in there and touch with Bayley and the new girls, it’s going to make for a very interesting match because we all came from different times.”
Trish also spoke about how WrestleMania felt like the ‘perfect moment’ for her to return to the ring.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Randy Orton In-Ring Return Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Scrapped John Cena WrestleMania 39 Matches Revealed