WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus has revealed that she’d be open to a return to WWE TV as an onscreen General Manager.
In a Q&A session with Monopoly Events, Stratus noted that she’s always interested in a challenge, especially if that’s what fans want.
Discussing the possibility of her becoming a WWE TV GM, Stratus said:
Do I want to be GM? I would gladly accept that role. I always think — like I said, to go back, it has to be something challenging, something different, something different for you guys. You know, you just don’t wanna see me being a babyface, kicking butt, winning championships, boring, right guys? Do we or would you — I don’t know. I can’t read the crowd. I’m not sure what they want. What do you guys want? What do you want? What should I do next?
Stratus last wrestled at SummerSlam 2019, losing to Charlotte Flair. The former Women’s Champion notably confronted Becky Lynch at the March 27 WWE house show in. Toronto.
Lynch has since teased a match with Stratus, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
- WWE Leadership ‘Questioned’ Internally For Not Signing Major Free Agent
- WWE Name Released By The Company
- Major WWE Star Confirmed To Be ‘Free Agent’
- More WWE Departures Confirmed
- Real Reason For Britt Baker AEW Absence Revealed
- Identities Of Several WWE Departures Confirmed
- WWE Star Discussed As Roman Reigns WWE Royal Rumble 2024 Opponent Revealed
- Bryan Danielson Discusses CM Punk’s AEW Departure & WWE Return
- Absent WWE Stars Expected At SmackDown
- Another Tease For Major WWE Signing?