WWE Hall of Famer Trish Stratus has revealed that she’d be open to a return to WWE TV as an onscreen General Manager.
In a Q&A session with Monopoly Events, Stratus noted that she’s always interested in a challenge, especially if that’s what fans want.
Discussing the possibility of her becoming a WWE TV GM, Stratus said:
Do I want to be GM? I would gladly accept that role. I always think — like I said, to go back, it has to be something challenging, something different, something different for you guys. You know, you just don’t wanna see me being a babyface, kicking butt, winning championships, boring, right guys? Do we or would you — I don’t know. I can’t read the crowd. I’m not sure what they want. What do you guys want? What do you want? What should I do next?
Stratus last wrestled at SummerSlam 2019, losing to Charlotte Flair. The former Women’s Champion notably confronted Becky Lynch at the March 27 WWE house show in. Toronto.
Lynch has since teased a match with Stratus, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via POST Wrestling.
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’
- Drew McIntyre Pulled From WWE House Shows