UPDATE: Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan has taken to social media to comment on his WWE departure. Read more right here.
WWE NXT 2.0 star Troy ‘Two Dimes’ Donovan has been released by the company, as reported by Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer.
This wasn’t a budget or creative decision, but a policy issue and he was told he may be brought back in a year.
Donovan was brought onto NXT 2.0 TV a few weeks ago as a member of Tony D’Angelo’s ‘family’ alongside Channing ‘Stacks’ Lorenzo.
Donovan was at the June 10 NXT house show in Tampa, but not the June 11 show in Largo.
NXT taped the next two episodes of NXT 2.0 TV earlier this week too, and Donovan was in several segments and matches that were taped, so either he’ll still appear on the show despite being released, or they’ll have to cut those out.
Before his WWE signing was announced in March, he had previously wrestled as Cole Karter, most notably for AEW including a match on Dynamite in April 2021.
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury