The very worst of Twitter always manages to rear it’s ugly head every now and then, and that’s exactly what happened yesterday.
Former WWE Diva’s Champion Paige took to Twitter, making a joke about the ongoing court case involving Johnny Depp and Amber Heard.
While obviously a sensitive subject, it’s never okay to tell people to end their life, especially as a nameless, faceless Twitter user.
Paige responded to the hateful fan, saying:
That’s cute. Did Amber teach you that?
The tweet was then reported, and the user has now been suspended from the platform, which is good. The less threats like that online, the better for us all.
That’s cute. Did Amber teach you that? https://t.co/zS12jhKpxz
— SARAYA (@RealPaigeWWE) May 31, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Big Update On FTR Future
- Bray Wyatt SmackDown Status Amid WrestleMania Uncertainty
- AEW Star Teases WWE Return?
- WWE Star Reacts To Fans Believing They’d Be Buried Following Vince McMahon Departure
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Mercedes Mone Addresses Potential AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door II Appearance
- Cody Rhodes Reveals Special WrestleMania 39 T-Shirt
- Mercedes Moné Hints At Potential Unfinished Business in WWE
- Top WWE Star Hopes To Work With AEW Star On Screen