Two more athletes have been confirmed for the upcoming multi-day WWE tryouts set for SummerSlam week.
WWE recently announced that over 50 current and former college athletes will attend a special three-day event that begins on Wednesday, July 27.
PWInsider previously noted that Derrian Gobourne, Lenaya Griffin, Lea Simone Mitchell and Lamont McDougle will be attempting to impress WWE during the event. You can read their profiles at this link.
PWInsider now reports that Anna Keefer and Trevor Robbins will also be attending the tryout.
Anna Keefer is a University of North Carolina Track and Field star, and Trevor Robbins played football for the San Jose Spartans for six seasons.
Triple H and Big E will be among the names attending the event to evaluate the potential WWE stars.
Big E will be taking up this role during his injury recovery, after breaking his neck in March. He recently revealed that doctors expect him to make a full recovery.
We’ll let you know of any more names that are confirmed in the coming weeks leading up to SummerSlam on July 30.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- WWE Announces Partnership With Twitch To ‘Sidecast’ Raw & More
- AEW Star Compares Orange Cassidy To WWE’s Legendary Undertaker
- Report: Date For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar III Confirmed
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Name Announced For New ROH Board Of Directors
- AEW Star Says He’s Been Dealing With Torn Triceps, But Now He’s Back
- Report: WWE Hall Of Famer ‘Adamantly’ Rejected Involvement In Current Star’s Storyline
- WWE Star’s First Match In Nine Months Announced