Two more matches have been announced for WWE Raw. Erick Rowan and Aleister Black will compete in a rematch from their battle from last week and Angel Garza will take on his cousin, Humberto Carrillo.
Black defeated Rowan last week with the Black Mass. It was the first time Rowan had last on Raw since the end of October so he will undoubtedly be looking for payback. Black has taken to challenging the rest of the roster rather than waiting for them to come to him.
Meanwhile, Carrillo and Garza will face each other for the first time on Raw. Garza made his Raw debut a few weeks ago when he told Carrillo that he was a disgrace to their family. This resulted in a brawl and Garza laying Carrillo out. The Latino-centric storyline has been going on for the last two months. It originated when Andrade defeated Rey Mysterio for the United States Championship at Madison Square Garden.
These two matches join a Raw card with a few other notable segments. Randy Orton’s next attack has been teased, as has a confrontation between Becky Lynch and Shayna Baszler. Brock Lesnar is also scheduled to appear on the show.
This is the last episode of Raw before Super Showdown on Thursday.
Are you looking forward to WWE Raw? Let us know on Twitter!
- Asuka Shares Expletive-Filled Translation Of Recent Promo Battle With IYO SKY
- Former WWE Star Says They’re Not Retired
- Rhea Ripley Weighs In On Major WrestleMania 39 Debate
- Seth Rollins Teases “Forbidden Door” Dream Match With Top Star?
- ‘Free Agent’ WWE Star Set For First NXT Match In Seven Years
- Major AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door Dream Match Set
- Top WWE Star’s Hilarious Response To Ronda Rousey ‘Demanding’ Rumours
- Popular AEW Star Announced For G1 Climax
- ‘The Crowd’s Coming Back Around On Me’, AEW Star Addresses Possible Face Turn
- Popular Wrestling Database Site Announces Changes Due To AEW, WWE Fan Tribalism