Following on from the release of Abbey Laith earlier today, WWE have confirmed that Sage Beckett (MaryKate Duignan Glidewell) and Gu Guangmin have also had their deals terminated.
Beckett was a Mae Young Classic competitor, eliminated in the first round by Bianca Belair, which turned out to be her only televised appearance for the promotion. Prior to that, Beckett spent some time in Impact Wrestling.
6’8″ giant Guangmin was one of several recruits brought in from China a few years ago at a time when WWE were looking to expand into that market. However, the interest in that has waned in recent years with the focus instead on the United Kingdom, India, the middle east, and Australia.
Guangmin never wrestled on NXT television but he had appeared at NXT house shows under the name Ming, doing a Diesel bodyguard role alongside Kona Reeves.
- WWE White Rabbit Rumor Killer Revealed
- WWE ‘Very Worried’ About Upcoming SmackDown
- Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Hurricane Ian Revealed
- ‘National Scissoring Day’ Celebration Set For October 5 AEW Dynamite
- Here’s What Saraya Had To Say During First AEW Promo
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For September 30, 2022
- Huge Stipulation Match Added To WWE Extreme Rules
- Newly Signed AEW Star Gets First Official Shirt
- New Bout Announced For IMPACT Bound For Glory
- Malakai Black Shows Off Incredible New Head Tattoo (PHOTO)