Two new matches were confirmed for the Impact Rebellion pay-per-view on last night’s TV broadcast.
The first of those is a Tag Team Championship match that will see the Lucha Bros. defend the titles against LAX in a Full Metal Mayhem match. If you’re unfamiliar with the term Full Metal Mayhem, it is basically just their version of a TLC match.
The Lucha Bros. and LAX have been going at it for months now putting on great match after great match, and this one should be no different.In terms of the second match, we have Gail Kim coming out of retirement to take on Tessa Blanchard.
Kim hasn’t wrestled since December 2017 when she was defeated by Allie on a SMASH show.
Already announced for Rebellion, which takes place on April 28, was Johnny Impact defending the World Championship against Brian Cage.
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring