As announced on the bump, two matches have been added to the card for WWE Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia on October 31 next week.
The first is a 20-man battle royal, which is apparently Saudi Arabia’s favourite match gimmick, with the winner getting a United States Championship opportunity.
The second match is that title opportunity, so it’ll be champion AJ Styles against the winner of the battle Royal.
Also on the card:
TEAM HOGAN VS. TEAM FLAIR 5-ON-5 TAG TEAM MATCH
Roman Reigns,vRusev, Ricochet, Shorty G & Ali (Team Hogan) vs. Randy Orton, King Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura & Drew McIntyre (Team Flair)
Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Cain Velasquez
WWE UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP FALLS COUNT ANYWHERE MATCH, “CAN’T BE STOPPED FOR ANY REASON”
Seth Rollins (c) vs. The Fiend Bray Wyatt
Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury
Mansoor vs. Cesaro
TAG TEAM TURMOIL TO DETERMINE WORLD CUP WINNER AND BEST TAG TEAM IN THE WORLD
The OC vs. The Revival vs. Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins vs. Lucha House Party vs. Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler vs. The Viking Raiders vs. New Day vs. Heavy Machinery vs. The B-Team
BATTLE ROYAL – WINNER EARNS UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP SHOT
UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH
AJ Styles vs. TBC
- Released WWE Star Returns On SmackDown
- Yet Another Released WWE Star Returning ‘Imminently’
- SmackDown World Cup Winner Is…
- WWE Star Getting Another Character Relaunch
- WWE Star Reveals Major Surgery Amid Return Rumors
- AEW Commentary Discusses Details Of Suspension On-Air
- Former ROH Champ Debuts On AEW Rampage & More Final Battle Matches Announced
- Yet Another Former WWE Star Returning?
- What Happened When ‘Sami Uso’ Kicked Off WWE SmackDown
- WWE Hall Of Famer Returning On SmackDown December 9