Two new matches have been announced for tonight’s (May 20) episode of WWE SmackDown.
Two weeks ago, Sami Zayn defeated Shinsuke Nakamura via countout during their match on the show. WWE has now announced that Zayn and Nakamura will go at it again on tonight’s show.
Also now announced for tonight’s show is a singles match between Xavier Woods and Butch.
The main event is set to be the Tag Team Championship Unification match between the Usos and RK-Bro.
- Record Numbers For WrestleMania 39 Ticket Sales
- Hikaru Shida Bringing Championship Back To AEW From Japan
- AEW Stars Planned For NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17
- WWE Backstage Budget Cuts Having Big Effect
- Freddie Prinze Jr. Says Vince McMahon Displayed ‘Super Racist’ ‘Cultural Ignorance’ That Dictated Storylines
- Real Reason For Big Increase In AEW Rampage Viewership
- Dexter Lumis Jumps The Barricade During United States Championship Clash
- Stephanie McMahon Addresses Return From Leave Of Absence
- Brandi Rhodes Makes In-Ring Return For WWE
- Sasha Banks And Naomi Appear Together At She-Hulk Premiere