Two top NXT stars are reportedly set to be backstage at tonight’s (March 7) episode of Monday Night Raw.
Per PWInsider, both Tommaso Ciampa and NXT Champion Bron Breakker are backstage at the show, though it is not known if either will appear on the show as of now.
Both men are set to face off in a Triple Threat match with Raw’s Dolph Ziggler at the NXT Roadblock show tomorrow night, so may be on the show to hype the match.
Ciampa scored a victory over Robert Roode on last week’s show, while Breakker has never made an appearance on the show.
Ziggler has been making appearances on NXT in recent weeks, after AJ Styles and Riddle did the same earlier in the year. Here are 10 other main roster names who could make the journey down to NXT.
- Updated List Of Released WWE Stars
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023
- New Member Of Don Callis Family Revealed At AEW Dynamite Grand Slam