Two top NXT stars are reportedly set to be backstage at tonight’s (March 7) episode of Monday Night Raw.
Per PWInsider, both Tommaso Ciampa and NXT Champion Bron Breakker are backstage at the show, though it is not known if either will appear on the show as of now.
Both men are set to face off in a Triple Threat match with Raw’s Dolph Ziggler at the NXT Roadblock show tomorrow night, so may be on the show to hype the match.
Ciampa scored a victory over Robert Roode on last week’s show, while Breakker has never made an appearance on the show.
Ziggler has been making appearances on NXT in recent weeks, after AJ Styles and Riddle did the same earlier in the year. Here are 10 other main roster names who could make the journey down to NXT.
- Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite & Star Sent Home
- Big Match Scrapped From October 7 AEW Rampage
- Wrestling World Reacts To Alleged Backstage Altercation At AEW Dynamite
- Update On Investigation Into AEW All Out Backstage Fight
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- Former WWE Star Announced For Mayweather Vs. Deji Undercard
- Saraya Gets Physical For First Time In Four Years On AEW Dynamite
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Sammy Guevara AEW Dynamite Status Update Following Backstage Altercation