We now know two more NXT stars that will join Carmelo Hayes and Santos Escobar in the NXT North American Championship Ladder match at NXT Stand & Deliver.
In the opening match of tonight’s (March 22) show, Solo Sikoa defeated Roderick Strong to earn himself a place in the Ladder match.
The fourth qualifier took place later in the show, when Grayson Waller qualified at the expense of A-Kid.
Hayes then announced that next week the three losers (Cameron Grimes, Roderick Strong and A-Kid) will face off in a Triple Threat match for the final spot.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Date For Major WWE International Show Revealed?