Spring cleaning may be coming early for NXT, as it appears two of the brand’s stars have been removed from the active competitors on wwe.com and released.
Both Nick Miller and Tucker have been unceremoniously removed from the site. Nick Miller teamed with Shane Thorne as part of The Mighty (formerly known as TM-61 and The Mighty Don’t Kneel), while Tucker competed in NXT UK.
Pro Wrestling Sheet confirmed Miller’s release, whereas at the time of writing, it remains unclear whether Tucker has as well. It also is uncertain whether Miller requested his release, or was fired, however one source quoted in the Pro Wrestling Sheet article claims he was looking to spend some personal time at home. WWE are yet to announce the releases as of the time of writing.
Shane Thorne is still under contract, and it seems WWE still have plans for him as a singles competitor.
Regardless of the reason(s) for these releases, WrestleTalk would like to wish both Nick Miller and Tucker the best moving forward.
- Claudio Castagnoli AEW Details & WWE Stars React, AEW Contracts Expire, Cody Rhodes Video Game News – Audio News Bulletin – June 27, 2022
- Former WWE Wrestler Corroborates Rita Chatterton’s Rape Allegation Against Vince McMahon
- More Details On Claudio Castagnoli Joining AEW
- WWE Raw Live Results – June 27, 2022
- Jon Moxley Claims He’s ‘Probably Concussed’ In Passionate Post-Show Promo
- Becky Lynch Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- What Happened After AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door Went Off Air?
- Xavier Woods Reacts To Claudio Castagnoli AEW Debut
- Stipulation Added To Kevin Owens WWE Raw Match
- WWE Star Aliyah Dealing With An Injury