While the participants for the male and female 2022 Royal Rumble continue to be announced leading up to WWE’s premium live event on January 29, according to at least one new report there could be some very interesting additions from NXT 2.0.
According to PWInsider, both Bron Breakker and Gunther (the former WALTER) are scheduled to be at the event in St. Louis, Missouri however it is unknown if they are actually going to enter the Rumble match itself or not.
Recently, NXT 2.0 has seen stars Tommaso Ciampa and Pete Dunne as well as Roderick Strong and LA Knight competing in dark matches prior to SmackDown, a potential indicator they could be headed to the main roster in the near future.
Recently reports surfaced that internally, WWE execs are disappointed in NXT 2.0 in its first four months since transitioning from the grittier, black and gold iteration of the brand helmed by Triple H.
For a list of officially announced Rumble participants, click there.
- IMPACT Wrestling Taping SPOILERS & A Famous Faction Returns
- William Regal Compares Putting Over AEW Star Danhausen To Past WWE Comedy
- PROGRESS World Championship Declared Vacant at Chapter 134 Event
- Update On MJF AEW Contract Situation, Locker Room Not On MJF’s Side
- AEW Dark: Elevation Stacked Card Includes ROH Women’s Championship Match
- NXT Tag Team Titles Match For In Your House Event Announced
- Reason Behind Chris Jericho Keeping Judas After His Heel Turn Revealed
- NJPW Capital Collision Results: New IWGP United States Champion & AEW Stars Appear
- Paige Has A Suggestion For Ronda Rousey
- PROGRESS 134: No Mountain High Enough SPOILERS – Major Challenge Issued For Strong Style Weekend