Well it seems that WWE is at least trying to steer the sinking ship that is Stomping Grounds towards some safer waters.
In the past two days, three title matches have been added to the card.
On last night’s 205 Live, it was announced that champion Tony Nese will defend in a triple threat match against both Akira Tozawa and Drew Gulak. No guesses for where this match will be on the card.
Last night’s Raw saw Ricochet become the number one contender for the United States Championship, and he will take on champion Samoa Joe at this weekend’s show.
Now that these three matches have been added, here is the updated Stomping Grounds card:
- Seth Rollins (c) vs. Baron Corbin (Universal championship)
- Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Dolph Ziggler (WWE championship)
- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Lacey Evans (Raw women’s championship)
- Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss (SmackDown women’s championship)
- Samoa Joe (c) vs. Ricochet (U.S. championship)
- Daniel Bryan & Rowan (c) vs. Heavy Machinery (SmackDown tag team championship)
- Tony Nese (c) vs. Akira Tozawa vs. Drew Gulak (Cruiserweight Championship)
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
- The New Day vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn