In the go-home event for Elimination Chamber, two major NXT stars are reportedly backstage at WWE Raw in Brooklyn.
PWInsider is reporting both Matt Riddle and Bianca Belair are backstage at Raw. Belair could be there to further her storyline with Charlotte Flair and Rhea Ripley while Riddle is a mystery.
He is currently one half of the NXT Tag Team Champions with Pete Dunne. They have taken the NXT tag division by storm, winning the titles at NXT Takeover: Portland. Riddle made a brief appearance in the 2020 Royal Rumble match and has been vocal about wanting to face both Brock Lesnar and Goldberg.
Belair is coming off a pair of big losses to Rhea Ripley and Charlotte Flair. Ripley retained the NXT Women’s Championship against Belair at NXT Takeover: Portland and Flair defeated her last week on NXT. Flair continued to beat on her after the match, leaving Belair to seek revenge going forward.
Are you hoping to see Matt Riddle and Bianca Belair on Raw? Let us know on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023