Two women’s matches have been announced for next week’s (June 13) episode of WWE NXT.
Both matches stemmed from this week’s main event, where Thea Hail became the number one contender for Tiffany Stratton’s NXT Women’s Championship.
Thea won the match by last eliminating both Cora Jade and Dana Brooke from the match, much to the annoyance of Jade.
WWE has now announced that Thea and Cora will face off on next week’s episode of NXT.
The Battle Royal also saw the formation of a new alliance between Blair Davenport and Tatum Paxley, with Paxley eliminating herself to save Blair from an attack by Roxanne Perez.
WWE has also announced that Paxley and Perez will face off on next week’s show.
Also set for the show is a singles match between Baron Corbin and Ilja Dragunov, as well as a potential Handicap match pitting Dabba-Kato against both Scrypts and Axiom.
🚨 TWO MUST-SEE MATCHES JUST ANNOUNCED FOR THIS TUESDAY ON #WWENXT! 🚨
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) June 10, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Matt Riddle Released By WWE
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Planned AEW PPV Match ‘In Jeopardy’
- Released WWE Star Reveals New Name?
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- John Cena Match Set For September 22 WWE SmackDown
- WWE Higher-Up Addresses Matt Riddle Being Released
- Possible Reason For Mustafa Ali Sudden WWE Release Revealed?
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon