It looks like love is in the air in NXT UK, as former champions Tyler Bate and Toni Storm look to be dating…again.
A photo posted in an Instagram story, and then two photos posted by Storm herself show the pair together, and it seems as though the rekindled romance is there.
The pair dated a couple of years ago before things reportedly got a bit messy and cheat-y, but it seems that they have let that all slide and are very much in love once again.
Very saucy stuff, they’re even holding hands and that’s like nearly 4th base if you ask me.
Speaking of Instagram, we are now on it! Follow us right here if you like that sort of thing.
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Report: WWE To Introduce New Championship Belt ‘Soon’
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania
- Former WWE Star Announces Retirement