Tyler Breeze was one of many WWE star to be released on June 25 this year, and while that was bad news for his fans, it does mean that his 90-day non-compete clause is very nearly expired.
In fact, Breeze, who is now going by T Breeze, has been announced for his first show since his release from WWE.
As you can see from the below Instagram post, Breeze will be appearing at the September 25 Daily Wrestling show.
View this post on Instagram
Breeze will also be appearing at the fanfest ahead of the show, giving fans the opportunity to meet him.
As you can see from the show’s promotional poster, former WWE star Tony Nese will also be appearing at the show.
- Jon Moxley Addresses CM Punk WWE Return Promo
- CM Punk’s First WWE Feud Confirmed
- Long-Running WWE Program Ends
- WWE Star Returns After Over 10 Months
- Update On Plans For Potential Roman Reigns & CM Punk WWE Feud
- AEW Stars Join New Faction
- CM Punk Hilariously References Seth Rollins Incident Following WWE Return
- WWE Star Reacts To Banned Move Seemingly Being Unbanned
- Details On Departed AEW Star’s ‘Fractured’ Relationship With Tony Khan
- Ronda Rousey AEW Status Update Following ROH Debut