Tyler Breeze was one of many WWE star to be released on June 25 this year, and while that was bad news for his fans, it does mean that his 90-day non-compete clause is very nearly expired.
In fact, Breeze, who is now going by T Breeze, has been announced for his first show since his release from WWE.
As you can see from the below Instagram post, Breeze will be appearing at the September 25 Daily Wrestling show.
View this post on Instagram
Breeze will also be appearing at the fanfest ahead of the show, giving fans the opportunity to meet him.
As you can see from the show’s promotional poster, former WWE star Tony Nese will also be appearing at the show.
- Bryan Danielson AEW Rampage Injury A Work?
- AEW Rampage Spoilers As Another Former WWE Star Debuts
- Truth Behind Naomi WWE Walk Out Revealed?
- Jimmy Uso Shares Support For Naomi And Sasha Banks
- Serena Deeb Shoots Hard On WWE In Heated AEW Dynamite Promo
- Scary Scene After AEW Rampage Taping, Bryan Danielson Leg Stuck Between Ramp And Ring
- Stephanie McMahon To Take Leave Of Absence From WWE
- Several WWE Stars Support Nash Carter Following Controversial Release
- Shocking Statistic About Thunder Rosa AEW Women’s Championship Run
- Update On Johnny Elite’s AEW Status Following Dynamite Debut