Unless you’ve been living under a rock since January 28th 2018, you probably noticed that former UFC Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey debuted at the end of the Women’s Royal Rumble, sharing the ring with Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss and the winner of the bout, Asuka. This moment was a long time coming, with speculation of Rousey signing to WWE doing the rounds for several months before she made her debut.
In light of this it has been reported that Travis Browne, husband of Rousey, has begun training at the Performance Center for a potential debut with WWE in the near future. Browne was recently seen in the crowd at Elimination Chamber cheering on his ‘brother’ Braun Strowman as he drove Roman Reigns through two of the chamber pods after the main event.
When Browne was asked if he’d be swapping the Octagon for the Squared Circle he said:
We’re still making decisions on my part . . . I’m not going to say no.
Browne has lost his last three fights in the UFC so he could be searching for a new place to lay dominance, especially with Rousey having signed her contract at the Elimination Chamber following an altercation with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon. Will Rousey face Triple H and Stephanie at WrestleMania with Travis Browne be stepping in to help out his wife?
- Former WWE Star Virgil Passes Away
- AEW Revolution Match Cancelled
- AEW’s Young Bucks Address Current Relationship With WWE Star Cody Rhodes
- Major Change To AEW Revolution Match Update
- Becky Lynch & Jade Cargill Show Support For Maxxine Dupri After Upsetting Viral Video
- Visa Issues Set To Cause Huge Changes To AEW Programming?
- Legendary Name Spotted Backstage At AEW Dynamite
- Rhea Ripley Breaks Character To Scold Fans For Harsh Treatment Of Fellow Star
- Released WWE Star Says Cocaine Was Reason For Failed Drug Tests
- How Much Money WWE Agreed To Pay MLW To Settle Lawsuit