Do you know what happens when a match becomes No Disqualification in WWE? Most often, that means that someone is going to interfere in the match.
AJ Styles was interviewed before the match and said he was bringing his Good Brothers with him. You knew at some point they would get involved.
— WWE (@WWE) March 9, 2020
Although, you do have to question why they wouldn’t get involved from the start. Instead, they waited until it looked like Aleister Black was about to hit a Black Mass.
They got in the ring and attacked. They set up Aleister Black for a Phenomenal Forearm. However, the lights went out and Undertaker’s familiar dong sounded.
When the lights came back on, Undertaker had both Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows in a chokehold. Styles went for the forearm, but Taker caught him.
🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯 🤯
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) March 9, 2020
He hit a Chokeslam. AJ was out. Aleister Black then was able to hit a stiff Black Mass.
Black picks up a big win over AJ Styles. AJ Styles has another reason to want a match with Undertaker as they head into their WrestleMania program.
What did you think of the angle? Let us know on Twitter.
- Sting Pulled From AEW Double Or Nothing Weekend Due To Injury
- WWE Announces Change To Money In The Bank Location
- AEW Announces Championship Belt Redesign
- Bobby Lashley Teases Brock Lesnar WWE Return
- Another AEW Double Or Nothing Match To Be Added?
- Nikkita Lyons Provides Injury Update After Being Pulled From NXT 2.0
- Full Audio: Pre-AEW Double Or Nothing Media Call With Tony Khan
- Update On How Long Stephanie McMahon Will Be Away From WWE
- MJF Says ‘F**k This Place’ In Response To Tony Khan’s Comments About Him
- Paul London Says He Was ‘Shut Down Immediately’ When Reaching Out About AEW Role