Ahead of his “final farewell” tomorrow night at Survivor Series, The Undertaker has increased his social media presence (I cannot believe I’ve just written that) by joining several platforms, including TikTok and Cameo.
With regards to his Cameo, WWE announced on Thursday afternoon that fans would be able to purchase a special message from The Undertaker from Cameo for a staggering $1,000. They nearly sold out within 24 hours.
Despite being incredibly expensive, 28 of the 30 personalised videos have been purchased, with fans early eager to have a specially recorded message sent to them from the legendary WWE star.
The Undertaker has been doing a lot of media appearances and been the focus of several WWE Network shows this week ahead of Survivor Series. Check out the biggest news stories from those appearances below:
- The Undertaker has revealed he didn’t want to wrestle an iconic match with a current WWE star.
- The former World Heavyweight and WWE Champion explained why he has a hard time watching the current WWE product.
- “The Deadman” revealed that he was only told on the day of WrestleMania XXX that he’d be losing to Brock Lesnar.
- Both The Undertaker and Kane said this current major WWE star should have broken the streak.
- ‘Taker also stated that Vince McMahon is not the monster that people think he is.
WrestleTalk.com and our YouTube channel are both going to have live coverage and live reactions to this weekend’s Survivor Series, so follow along for our thoughts and opinions on the show’s happenings.