The Undertaker recently spoke about his thoughts on a huge dream match that fans have wanted for years and years, but we never got to see.
Undertaker vs Sting is one of the few legendary matchups that will only live in fans’ imaginations.
Speaking with IGN, Taker discussed the idea of a match between the two, saying:
“Yeah, I get that a lot. Sting stayed down in WCW for so long and then you know, he went somewhere else and that window kind of closed and I know he kind of showed up at the end. The way people see that, it looks much better on paper than it actually would’ve been. It’s one of those matches that people will talk about forever.”
It’s a shame we never got to see it but, as Taker alluded to, perhaps it’s a good thing that we can only think about how good it would have been, unlike so many other dream matches that simply didn’t live up to their hype.
Do you think it’s better this match lives only in our imagination, or would it have been worth seeing it play out even if it might not have lived up? Let us know in the comments.
Quote via Inside The Ropes
- VIDEO: Unseen Post-Raw Footage Of Tension Between Roman Reigns & Solo Sikoa
- The Rock’s Daughter WWE In-Ring Debut Announced
- Tony Khan Comments On Goldberg Free Agent Status
- NXT TV Debut On Tonight’s Show (March 21)
- Major AEW Star To Miss Tonight’s Dynamite (March 22)
- WWE Stars Show Off Gruesome Injuries After Hard Hitting Match
- Keith Lee Responds To Criticism Of Saying ‘Poor WALTER’ After GUNTHER Name Change
- Former NJPW Star Set For WWE Debut Next Week
- Alexa Bliss Reveals Nature Of Recent Procedure Amid WWE Absence
- Tony Khan Continues To Praise Mercedes Moné Ahead Of Forbidden Door 2