The Undertaker believes that WWE Raw star Omos is ‘as close as we’ve come’ to another Andre The Giant.
Speaking on WWE The Bump, The Deadman stated that it is important that Omos is protected as an ‘incredibly athletic’ big man. Explaining why Omos is special, Undertaker said:
“I’ll say this. There will never be another Andre. But this guy is as close as we’ve come and that’s a big statement,” The Undertaker admitted. “But he’s special. Omos is special. The big thing for him to know and realize is that he is special and that he is different from everybody else.
“The average size of wrestlers, in general, is smaller than it was. So here’s this guy that is incredibly athletic and he’s just a big strong man. It’s important for him that he protects that. Sometimes guys don’t understand what that means. He and I have had a couple of conversations about what he should do and what he shouldn’t do. If things get too heated, call me.”
Omos made his main roster TV debut in June 2020, aligned with Akira Tozawa as a ‘Giant Ninja’. In October 2020, Omos was partnered with AJ Styles. At WrestleMania 37 in April, AJ Styles and Omos won the Raw Tag Team Championship, holding the title for 132 days.
At Survivor Series, Omos won The Rock 25th Anniversary 25-Man Battle Royal.
Quote via WrestlingInc.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- CM Punk Match Announced For First Ever AEW Collision
- ‘Well-Liked’ AEW Name Retiring
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW
- Huge Clue WWE Star Could Be Retiring Soon
- MJF Namedrops Vince McMahon On AEW Dynamite, Next Challenger Revealed
- Big Update On Mercedes Mone Status For AEW X NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Did Swerve Strickland Beat Orange Cassidy For The AEW International Championship
- WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Added To Madison Square Garden SmackDown