For years social media accounts have popped up that either claim to belong to The Undertaker, or others claim as much. However, none of them have ever been verified. It’s perhaps no surprise, after all, the ‘Dead Man’ talking about his work outs or discussing politics, the weather or his favorite Netflix reruns is not exactly in keeping with his character.
Nevertheless, the day has finally arrived: Undertaker is on Instagram.
As you can see from the first comment, from his wife Michelle McCool, the account is indeed official. As she also confirms, this is his only account on the social media service. Exciting times!
He’s slowly getting the hang of it, treating his 1 million followers to gems such as this:
I suspect a work-out selfie or a picture of his dinner are right around the corner . . .
Is kayfabe truly dead now that Undertaker has Instagram? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here. You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Bret Hart Calls Current WWE Star One Of The Greatest Wrestlers Of All Time
- Major Star Says He Could ‘100% Make Magic’ With WWE’s Seth Rollins
- Injured AEW Star ‘Close’ To Returning