For years social media accounts have popped up that either claim to belong to The Undertaker, or others claim as much. However, none of them have ever been verified. It’s perhaps no surprise, after all, the ‘Dead Man’ talking about his work outs or discussing politics, the weather or his favorite Netflix reruns is not exactly in keeping with his character.
Nevertheless, the day has finally arrived: Undertaker is on Instagram.
As you can see from the first comment, from his wife Michelle McCool, the account is indeed official. As she also confirms, this is his only account on the social media service. Exciting times!
He’s slowly getting the hang of it, treating his 1 million followers to gems such as this:
I suspect a work-out selfie or a picture of his dinner are right around the corner . . .
Is kayfabe truly dead now that Undertaker has Instagram? Let us know in the comments below or on Twitter here. You can also join us on Discord to chat with Oli, Luke, the magazine team, the website writers and each other here!
- Big Format Change To AEW Double Or Nothing Affecting CM Punk Vs. Hangman Page?
- Tony Khan Provides Update On AEW’s Standing Following Warner Bros Discovery Merger
- Cody Rhodes Planned As WWE 2K23 Cover Star?
- AEW Dynamite Live Results – May 25, 2022
- Alexa Bliss Reports “Fan” For Death Threats
- Rumour Killer On WWE Ending The Brand Split
- Sonny Kiss ‘Still Believes AEW Is For Everyone’ Despite Long TV Hiatus
- WWE SmackDown Star Ludwig Kaiser Undergoes Another Name Change
- Mia Yim Says ‘WWE Likes To Fix S**t That Isn’t Broken’
- Unused Jeff Hardy SVR 2010 Road to WrestleMania Story Outlines