The Undertaker has commented on Stephanie McMahon being names WWE interim CEO and Chairwoman.
Stephanie assumed these roles after Vince McMahon stepped away from the positions amidst ‘hush pact’ allegations which you can read all the details on at this link.
Speaking with Sports Illustrated, Undertaker praised Stephanie for being level-headed. Stating that he has 100% confidence in Stephanie leading WWE, Undertaker said:
“Stephanie is incredible, and she’s going to show that in this new role. She is level-headed, she sees the whole picture. Her steady, calm hand is exactly what is needed. There’s not a selfish bone in her body, but she’s all about business. She’s the right person for the job. I have 100% confidence about what Stephanie McMahon will do for the company,” he said.
Also amid allegations, Bruce Prichard has been named the interim Head of Talent Relations, with John Laurinaitis taking administrative leave.
You can read a list of every law firm currently investigating WWE at this link.
Undertaker, who has been with WWE for over 30 years, retired from in-ring competition in 2020. He was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by Vince McMahon ahead of WrestleMania 38.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- Top WWE Women’s Division Star Responds To Asuka Title Win At Night Of Champions 2023
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- Multiple Stars Left ‘Frustrated’ By Current WWE Merch
- PHOTO: Mandy Rose Spotted On Boat With Several NXT Stars
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed