At this moment in time, the planned main event for SummerSlam is Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns, because, you know, WWE like to keep it fresh and give us new matches.
Because of this, the company will have to make the rest of the card pretty special to make up for this pretty lack-lustre main event.
And what better way to start than bringing back one of the company’s best loved legends?
WrestleVotes, a Twitter account with an increasingly good record of WWE rumour reporting, is suggesting that none other than the Undertaker has been offered a match at the ‘biggest party of the summer’.
Texting With A Source: The Undertaker has been presented w/ a story & match for SummerSlam. Source said him working MSG next month along with Australia in October should be a good sign for SummerSlam. I can add that the idea is something Taker was pushing for at one point. #TWAS
— WrestleVotes (@WrestleVotes) June 22, 2018
‘Taker’s last match for WWE was at The Greatest Royal Rumble against Rusev in a casket match.
Despite the lack of action, he did look a lot more nimble than he has in other recent performances, so perhaps he does have a few more matches in him.
Is this something you’d like to see? Let us know know in the comments or on Twitter.
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE Name Demands An Apology From The Rock