If I was told to take care of someone, I think the way I would do that is to continually ruin their characters they worked hard on, and then release them in 2022.
It seems Vince McMahon and I are of one mind, because according to a new tweet from WrestleVotes, The Undertaker told Vince McMahon to “take care of” Bray Wyatt after he and Bray faced each other at WrestleMania 31.
Taking to Twitter, WrestleVotes reported:
“Feels like a good time to tweet this, following their match at WrestleMania 31 Undertaker told Vince in the post match embrace to “take care of him” in reference to Bray.
“Regardless of what happen in the interim, Taker has always been a huge Wyatt supporter. It showed just now.”
Wyatt is of course back in the company, and presumably the moment that encouraged WrestleVotes to tweet the above came on last night’s WWE Raw 30 show, during which ‘Taker seemed to “pass the torch” to Wyatt in a segment involving two of WWE’s spookiest dudes of all time.
Wyatt is set for his first official match since he returned to WWE this weekend at the Royal Rumble. He will be facing LA Knight in a Mountain Dew Pitch Black match. So glad they got that branding in there…
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble