WWE Hall of Famer The Undertaker has shared his honest thoughts on fan interactions, revealing the situations when he’d turn fans away.
A video of Rey Mysterio refusing to sign items for several individuals at an airport recently went viral, with Mysterio believing that the individuals wanted to sell autographed merchandise.
This has sparked a debate about how different wrestlers deal with certain fan interactions in public.
Speaking with The Bet Las Vegas, Undertaker noted that he doesn’t sign autographs or take photos when he’s just being a dad:
“My kids play sports and it becomes a thing every weekend. People will come up and [say,] ‘Hey can I have [an autograph or a picture]?’ I appreciate you being a fan, but I’m not Undertaker [right now]. I’m dad this weekend and hopefully you understand that.”
“I’d say 95% of the people really do understand. Occasionally, you get somebody that is just so entitled that they feel like you’re a d**k. If you don’t understand, then I guess I am.”
The Deadman recently discussed his retirement from the ring, which he admitted has been difficult.
Undertaker also named a current WWE star who he’s really high on, which you can read more about right here.
Transcription via SEScoops.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- Major WWE Championship Match Announced For SmackDown In London
- Retiring AEW Name Thanks Company For ‘Beautiful Ending’