Ever since Kyle O’Reilly signed with AEW, fans have been speculating over what AEW’s version of the Undisputed Era would be called.
Well, according to a recent trademark application by AEW, it seems the group is likely going to be called “Paragon”.
The name has been mentioned on AEW TV recently, and as you can see from the below trademark application, AEW is planning to use the name on TV. They’ve even got a cool new logo.
Here’s the application.
PARAGON™ trademark registration is intended to cover the categories of
And here’s the new logo.
As our writer pointed out, it looks like a sports supplement logo, but I’m sure it’ll get over anyway.
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction
- Wes Lee Reveals What He Would Like To Incorporate In His Wrestling