Santos Escobar defeated Jordan Devlin in a ladder match at TakeOver: Stand & Deliver tonight, becoming the unified NXT Cruiserweight Champion in the process.
The match featured some pretty innovative spots, with Jordan Devlin hitting a Spanish Fly off a ladder onto Escobar being a personal highlight for me.
Santos Escobar became Cruiserweight Champion in May 2020 after winning the Cruiserweight Title Tournament. He has been champion for 309 days.
Prior to that Jordan Devlin had won the Cruiserweight Championship at Worlds Collide in January, but WWE was forced to crown an interim championship with Devlin stuck in the UK due to COVID.
- Real Reason For Tay Conti AEW Name Change
- Athena Accuses Leila Grey Of Helping Her Sneak Up On Jade Cargill
- Current Backstage Belief On Potential Bray Wyatt Return
- NXT Star Causes Sasha Banks Controversy, CM Punk Returns To AEW, 14 New WWE Signings Revealed – News Bulletin – August 11, 2022
- Tony Khan Praises WWE’s ‘Better Shows’ Under Triple H
- Potential Update On Likelihood Of Bray Wyatt Returning To WWE
- Does Warner Brothers Discovery Own 100+ WCW Themes?
- Major Planned Match For AEW All Out Revealed?
- Potential Spoiler On Cody Rhodes WWE Return
- Report: Vince McMahon Would Shout ‘Derogatory Things’ At Bray Wyatt About His Physique