Santos Escobar defeated Jordan Devlin in a ladder match at TakeOver: Stand & Deliver tonight, becoming the unified NXT Cruiserweight Champion in the process.
The match featured some pretty innovative spots, with Jordan Devlin hitting a Spanish Fly off a ladder onto Escobar being a personal highlight for me.
Santos Escobar became Cruiserweight Champion in May 2020 after winning the Cruiserweight Title Tournament. He has been champion for 309 days.
Prior to that Jordan Devlin had won the Cruiserweight Championship at Worlds Collide in January, but WWE was forced to crown an interim championship with Devlin stuck in the UK due to COVID.
- AEW Star Signed To Full-Time Contract Confirmed
- CM Punk Vs. ‘Stone Cold’ Steve Austin WWE Plans Update
- CM Punk New Tattoo Revealed Following WWE Return
- WWE Announces Injury To Top Star
- WWE Star Makes Entrance With Legend At House Show
- Bryan Danielson Injury Update Ahead Of AEW In-Ring Return
- Jade Cargill & Another Absent Star Spotted In New Appearance For WWE
- ‘Frustrated’ Top Star Calls Out WWE
- WWE Star Unmasks & Swaps With Fan
- John Cena Reacts To Randy Orton WWE SmackDown Return