A very unique match was the main event for tonight’s (August 23) NXT 2.0 between Wendy Choo and Tiffany Stratton.
A lights out match for the ages saw hair spray, a pink chair and yes, even two bags of Lego introduced as weapons.
Before the match started, Wendy Choo unzipped her taco themed pajama playsuit to reveal a smaller pajama playsuit, signaling this version of Choo meant business!
In a hard hitting and very fun match, the ladies showed off a variety of impressive moves with Tiffany Stratton really highlighting her progress in the ring over the past several months.
Near the end of the match, Stratton attempted to use loose powder makeup per Vic Joseph as a weapon (possibly body glitter, the lights were out after all!) but it was reversed, obstructing her vision instead.
Wendy Choo was able to send Stratton through her child size bed to get her back in the ring, go up top for her finishing move and captured the pinfall victory.
Shout out to Wade Barrett for knowing that the plural of Lego is still Lego (not Legos!)
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- WWE Star Wants Rubber Match Against Major Free Agent
- Jack Perry ‘Scapegoat’ Video Airs Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- WWE Star Earns Second Place At Jiu Jitsu World League Tournament
- WWE Star Set For Big Push Heading Into WrestleMania 40
- WWE Star Pulled From Elimination Chamber Card Reacts To Event
- Top WWE Star Pushing To Return From Injury Before WrestleMania 40
- Spoiler On Popular AEW Star’s Upcoming Return
- Absent WWE Star Makes Public Appearance Ahead Of In-Ring Return
- What Happened After Kazuchika Okada NJPW Farewell Match
- AEW Real-Life Father & Son Team Together For First Time Since Falling Out