WWE has announced a rather interesting five-way match for tomorrow’s Raw to decide who will challenge Seth Rollins for the Universal Championship on the September 30 premiere episode of Raw.
Contesting the five-way will be Rey Mysterio, Ricochet, United States Champion AJ Styles, Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura, and one half of the Raw Tag Team Champions Robert Roode.
The premiere show is set to feature a brand new stage and a brand new commentary team in correlation with SmackDown’s move to Fox later that week.
This match takes place ahead of October 6’s Hell in a Cell pay-per-view, which will see the Fiend challenge for the title inside the Hell in a Cell match itself.
Speaking of the Fiend, it’s also been announced that a new episode of Bray Wyatt’s Firefly Fun House will air during Monday’s Raw, so that should be fun!
We’ve also had two more matches confirmed. One will see one half of the Women’s Tag Team Champions Nikki Cross take on Sasha Banks, who will likely be flanked by her best friend SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley.
And finally, in a rematch of last week’s King of the Ring final, tournament winner Baron Corbin takes on Chad Gable, after Gable raided Corbin’s coronation on SmackDown.
We will have live coverage of tomorrow’s Raw here at WrestleTalk.com.
- WWE Star’s Victory Ends 17-Year Streak At Night Of Champions 2023
- Shane McMahon Update Following WrestleMania 39 Injury
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- AEW Star Wants Rematch With Mercedes Mone
- VIDEO: What Happened After WWE Night Of Champions 2023 Went Off The Air?
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Rikishi Reacts To Bloodline Implosion At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed
- ‘Crazy’ Plans For AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed