WWE is about to head on its SmackDown European tour, which means changes are coming to its taping schedule.
According to a Fightful Select report, WWE will be pre-taping two episodes of SmackDown ahead of the tour, with the tapings taking place this Friday (April 22) after the live episode of the show.
There will be the usual live taping, and then next Friday’s (April 29) episode will be taped after this week’s show.
In previous years, WWE has taped live shows while on their European tour, and Fightful is working on finding out why this has changed.
We will bring you all the live results for SmackDown this week, and then we will have all the spoilers for next week’s show, too.
- Liv Morgan Throws Shade At Former WWE Star Following Nickname Controversy?
- AEW Star Turns Babyface
- Triple H Reveals Reaction To Cody Rhodes ‘Smashing The Throne’ In AEW
- WWE Star Never Wrestling Full-Time Again
- WWE Name Expected To Join AEW Because Of Sasha Banks/Mercedes Mone
- Upcoming AEW Show To Go Head-To-Head With WWE WrestleMania 40
- WWE Interested In Working With Major Celebrity For WrestleMania 40
- Higher-Ups ‘Very Impressed’ By Australia WWE Tryouts Ahead Of Elimination Chamber
- CM Punk Injury Referenced By AEW Star On Dynamite
- More Matches Announced For AEW Revolution 2024