Two upcoming episodes of WWE NXT 2.0 are to be pre-taped, per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
According to the report, the September 20 and 27 shows will be taped on September 14, the night after the September 13 live episode.
It was noted that the original plan was for the September 13, 20 and 27 episodes to be taped on September 7, however the episode on the 13 is now slated to air live.
These episodes will likely be dealing with the fallout from the next NXT premium live event on Peacock and the WWE Network, reportedly scheduled for September 4.
This would notably be the same date as AEW’s All Out pay-per-view.
NXT is currently building to the brand’s next TV special, NXT Heatwave, slated for August 16.
Two title matches have been confirmed for the event, with Bron Breakker set to defend his NXT Championship against JD McDonaugh, and Zoey Stark to challenge for Mandy Rose’s NXT Women’s Title.
Mandy Rose is now the fourth longest reigning NXT Women’s Champion in the title’s history, recently passing Paige’s inaugural reign with the gold.
Rose name-dropped Paige on NXT 2.0, following Paige’s WWE exit.
Stay up to date with NXT win/loss records for 2022 using our tracker at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Hall Of Famer The Iron Sheik Passes Away Aged 81
- Major Change To Seth Rollins’ Upcoming Marvel Movie
- VIDEO: Solo Sikoa Has Hilarious Exchange With Young Fan At WWE Live Event
- Another Championship Match Announced For June 7 AEW Dynamite
- Top Star Wants ‘Correct Amount Of Money’ For CM Punk Forbidden Door Match
- WWE Posts Statement On The Passing Of The Iron Sheik
- Solo Sikoa Hints At Jey Uso’s Potential Bloodline Future
- VIDEO: Shawn Michaels Congratulates NXT Star After Big Battle Royal Win
- WWE Tag Team Confirmed For Match Against Each Other
- Ex-WWE Name Concerned That Top Star Would Be ‘Wardlow-ed’ In AEW