Jeff Hardy made his return to All Elite Wrestling on last night’s AEW Dynamite show, coming to the aid of his brother Matt Hardy, Hook and Isiah Kassidy on the show.
Jeff’s return seemingly set up an upcoming eight-man tag team match pitting the four men against the Firm’s Big Bill, Lee Moriarty, Ethan Page and Stokely Hathaway, but it may still be a while until we see the match.
Per Fightful Select (subscription required), Hardy is still physically recovering from a recent surgery he had, which may prevent his return to the ring for right now.
There are reportedly some alternate plans over the next few weeks for Jeff that wouldn’t involve him wrestling.
Jeff took to Instagram shortly after his return on last night’s Dynamite, thanking the crowd in Milwaukee for the reception.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed